Time is priceless and the more hands we have, the more we can achieve.
It is not a surprise therefore that we are always looking out for people willing to give some time – a little or a lot – it all makes a difference.
Depending on what time you have available and what you feel comfortable with, there are so many ways your time can make a difference, including:
- Keeping your local GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital stocked with meningitis signs and symptoms cards
- Helping to man a meningitis awareness stand at a university, workplace or shopping centre/store
- Being part of the team for a store bucket collection and handing out meningitis signs and symptoms cards
- Helping us at our fundraising events or with organising them
- Recruiting more people to get involved with the Believe & Achieve Trust through fundraising or volunteering
Whether you have just the occasional hour, or a regular amount of time you can commit, you can help us make a difference. Please become part of our incredible volunteer team and change lives.