Companies can help us in so many ways. Whether you adopt us as your chosen charity or decide to support us for a single activity, you will not only be helping us raise vital funds but also ensuring your staff are made aware of meningitis and what to look out for.
Your company could:
- Encourage staff to organise their own fundraising such as cake sales, dress down days, tombolas and raffles – none of which take too much time when everyone is busy but bring teams together.
- Sponsor all or part of one of our fundraising events such as the Christmas Concert or Ball.
- Take a table at the Ball and bring along some customers to enjoy a great evening.
- Provide staff to volunteer for an hour or 2 during working hours to help with handing out meningitis signs and symptoms cards at a local store or shopping area
- Encourage your suppliers and/or customers to support Believe & Achieve Trust and work with you to make a difference to the lives of children and young people